Sunday, January 18, 2009

Now Why You Wanna Go and Do That

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Been a long time but now I'm back in the jump-off. Wassup readers, it was a very eventful weekend that just passed. The opening of Notorious was hectic here in Atlanta. I tried to go on the first night it opened, but that was a no no. Sold out everywhere and worse, I had to wait until 9:15 on Saturday to finally see it. The movie was good, not the greatest, but it was a great depiction of the life of Biggie Smalls. I guess the reason why it wasn't great is because it was predictable like my man John Conyers (http://thewinnercircle.blogspot.com) said, but I mean still good nonetheless. I may have been the only person that sympathized for Lil Kim because they played her to the left. Granted, Naturi does have a great body, she was naked a lil too much. They made Kim overly sexy, but I feel like Faith was Biggie wife, why he aint hit her in the movie? She had his baby so he had to hit her at least once? Kim was a straight jump-skeezy, and something tells me that's not really how it was. Kim said hi and next thing you know they in the bed. (sorry if I spoiled it) You cant treat the original baddest bitch like that man. "I don't care what none of ya'll say I still love her."