Friday, January 9, 2009

SMH...

Iight so since I've been home a lot of things have changed, which includes the way me and my boys talk. A prime example is LB. LB stands for low budget's. That's when somebody perpetrates and try's to make it seem like they got it when they really dont. "She got that LB louie bag." or "He got them LB trues on." or the most common "Yo got on the exclusive LB jordans." Haha anyway today, me and my parents went bulk grocery shopping at sam's club. I strayed away from the electronics section and ran into these....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Classic lb....with some boot cut jeans and an untrained eye, they could be mistaken for ugg's and not SOGGS lol.